If your home was built before 2012, then you might be at severe risk:
Discover Why Kids In New Housing Estates Aren’t Getting As Sick As Those In Established Homes
Here are the facts:
– 1 million households in Victoria are at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning every year
– This silent killer hospitalises more than 364.5 people each year
– These victims are also susceptible to ongoing health issues, including delayed neuropathy (nerves that control sensation, movement and systems in your body) and myocardial (muscular tissue of the heart) damage
So let me ask you…
Do any of your family members suffer from unexplained illnesses the minute it turns cool outside?
Not flus or colds but headaches, listlessness or tiredness?
Because it may not be the flu, it could be carbon monoxide poisoning, and it his happening in Victorian homes every day.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning is an odourless gas than leaks undetected from gas and other appliances.
“Carbon monoxide is a silent killer. You can’t see it. You can’t smell it and you can’t taste it”
Paul Fearon, Victoria’s director of Energy Safety
And industry and Australian Government takes this seriously.
Changes in legislation and new laws see Carbon Monoxide Monitors introduced into brand new homes.
Tenants are protected too with laws that owners of the property have to abide by.
But homeowners like you and I, who are living in our own home that is more than 4 years old are at risks.
The Victorian Minister for Energy and Resources, Lily D’Ambrosio says: “There is no room for complacency when it comes to carbon monoxide poisoning – it poses a real risk in every household.”
But for many home owners they simply don’t know where to start to check their risks.
And as we seem to turn our heaters on and off more throughout the entire year it is no surprise that Carbon Monoxide Poisoning cases double compared from 2014 to 2015 (Source: Adelaide Now)
So what can you do in your home to reduce your risks?
Download this Free Home Breathability Safety Report so that you can discover:
– What Is The Silent Killer, Carbon Monoxide, And How Does It Affect Your Health
– How It Can Be In Your Formed In Your Home
– What You Can Do To Reduce Your Risks
– Instructions On What Every Parent Needs To Check This Winter
– Specialist Healthy And Safety Audit Checklists
– The Guaranteed Way To Ensure Your Families Health